We pleased to invite you to next year’s family reunion which will take place on August 1-2, 2020, with an optional to meet early on Friday July 31st. It has been 70 years since the first family meeting took place and this will be the 15th reunion!
We are truly looking forward to another gathering and hope to see you at this family reunion!
Family Reunion Details
For the venue, we will again use the Ekerum Resort in Öland in 2020. The formal opening will be at the Ekerum Resort on August 1st at 2:00 PM for the duration of the day. Coffee will be served; games will be arranged, and speeches made with an evening dinner offered in the large banquet hall.
On Sunday we will remain at Öland with various site seeing opportunities (more details to follow). There will be a worship service at 10:00 AM followed by coffee and the traditional family cake.
In cooperation with Ekerum Resort, the Board of Directors have arranged referred lodging prices (having booked the whole of Ekerum resort) but we must notify them by 31 JANUARY to leverage this arrangement.
Activities Preceding the Family Reunion
For those inclined, there is an opportunity to gather early on Friday, July 31st in Mönsterås, with a variety of events. Among them, an invitation to visit family farms in Anna and Aron’s old home areas: Fliseryd, Grimhult and Kronobäck. Additionally, there will be a wreath laying at the Mönsterås cemetery or for those interested, a golf tournament at Ekerum, Öland. There will be a lunch at Nabben’s smokehouse in Timmernabben for those interested.
On Saturday morning you can play paddle tennis at Ekerum or visit Solliden and Borgholm castle ruins, a perfect setting for a picnic. Another option for those who have not been is the Vida Museum. Öland has a lot to offer.
Registration for the Cedergren Family Reunion
July 31st to August 2nd, 2020
This includes the Ekerumsalen, welcome coffee and snack, buffet in the evening, coffee after dinner, cake on Sunday (below prices per person in Swedish Kronor):
– Adults: SEK 425
– Children 4-12 years: 210: –
– Children 0-3 years: free
For those interested in playing golf and padel at the family reunion: payments for those activities will be made at Ekerum.
We offer three payment methods:
1. Preferred payment method is the Swedish payment method Swish. Please swish your amount to 070-5785023 and indicate the sender
2. BIC/SWIFT-address: ELLFSESS, Accountnumber: SE68 9020 0000 0902 5410 7224. Please mark you transfer with your name
3. Family members in the US can contact Christian Cederqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org and coordinate payments with him directly
Accommodations at the family meeting
Booking and payment should be made directly by you to Ekerum Resort. Booking no later than January 31, 2020. Remember to enter our Cedergren reservation number 43505.
Overnight stay includes breakfast. Each hotel apartment is 52 square meters and contains two double rooms, living room and bathroom. Two room types are available: Comfort and Premium (Premium rooms include kitchen, while Comfort rooms don’t).
– Family room (4 persons per apartment) price per person & day SEK 595
– Double room (2 persons per apartment) price per person & day SEK 875
– Family room (4 persons per apartment) price per person & day 795.
- Double room (2 persons per apartment) price per person & day 1195: –
- For persons 7-12 years, the price per person & day is SEK 295, for persons 0-6 years the accommodation is free
There are also cottages including cleaning, breakfast, bed linen & towels:
– Cabin A 10 persons: SEK 4,995
– Cabin B 8 persons: 3,990: –
– Cabin C 6 persons: 2.995: –
For the extra activities, the prices are:
– Golf Tournament: Green fee 375.- Line start after 13.00
– Paddle tennis: SEK 290 per hour (should be 4 participants)
NOTE: BOOKING BY 31 JANUARY 2020, ENTER OUR BOOKING NUMBER 43505
Ekerum Resort Öland 0485-80 000 www.ekerum.com